Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lift off!

Mommy Moment #1136:  I think, soon, my son with lift off like a helicoptor from the floor.  He is kicking himself into spinning circles on his back and you should see him go.  This boy is a spinning machine!





(here is a nice action shot!)


Today, I am working on-line and Bryant is on his jungle gym mat on the floor beside me.  Periodically I find my self glancing over to watch him play.  I'm telling you, he is one rowdy boy!  Every two minutes or so he has rotated one hundred and eighty degrees.  His position changes every time I look away.  When I speak to him, he gets even more excited and starts kicking his feet so hard that he is stomping them on the floor.  Not to mention how cute he looks in his pooh nightgown.  (His daddy calls it a dress, I fear that he will develop a complex.)  The most joy I have found in motherhood is not the special occasions or the moments captured in professional photography. No, the most rewarding moments in my life are the days when we as a family, do nothing.  Just sitting around, looking at each other, talking to each other in our own language, enjoying the company of our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment