Friday, April 8, 2011

Not so funny.

Mommy Moment #1150:
Last week Bryant was laying in the floor with his daddy, and everytime daddy laughed, Bryant laughed.  So I decided to join in the fun with my pretend deep voice "Green Giant" laugh that I thought Bryant would love, and he started crying!  Of course this made me laugh which in turn, made Bryant laugh once more.

I guess, everyday, I am learning as much about Bryant as he is learning about me.  About two weeks ago I found out I was laid off from work.  As hard as this is on our finances, I cannot help but be thrilled with the fact that I get to spend all of my days with my favorite chubby guy.  By spending more time with Bryant I get to learn so much more about my little man.  He is so smart already.  His brain is literally a sponge soaking in everything that he sees, hears, smells, feels, and tastes.  For instance, he already knows a genuine laugh from a pretend laugh.  And let me tell you, there are no smiles from his little dimpled face unless you smile and laugh genuinely.

 As I search for a job, I find myself wishing that we were at a point in our lives that I could stay home with my baby boy,  tend to all of the chores that I could never get around to when I work, and wait for Josh to come home, instead of coming home later than him.  It never hurts to dream, right?  Oh well, back to the job hunt.  But meanwhile, time to get some more kisses and hugs from my prince...and of course the KING of the house.





I love my chubby, piggy, man.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pic Beth! Good luck finding a job and I know you will love watching Bryant grow up ((HUGS)) -Nora

    ReplyDelete