Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So once again I have neglected my blog. I hope you're not mad. To catch you up, we are still staying with my parents. Josh has lost his job, and at the moment we are both jobless and searching for jobs with no success. Bryant has learned to stand on his own and is getting a lot of teeth. I tell you, those teeth of his are brutal! I thought he bit through my fingernail last night! I hesitate to put any part of my body in front of his mouth now. He LOVES food. Just like his mommy and daddy, he will be a foodie. His bright blue eyes light up when he sees a plate of food being prepared. I don't blame him though. To him, each new taste is a new adventure. The boy loves lemons! What baby not only likes but LOVES lemons? I have been baking my booty off these last few weeks. When I am in the kitchen I have a little monkey-man attached to my leg. He is not interested in the plastic containers I give him to bang and throw around. He wants to see what sweet concoction mommy is making. He is my little chef, I call him the cake baby. I like to let him feel the flour, and sugar, and other dry ingredients. I let him watch me mix, and whisk. He bangs on the oven door with impatience when I need to get the cakes out of the oven. I cannot wait to see if he will be a baker when he grows up!


No comments:

Post a Comment